Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beautiful Home :: Lonny Magazine


Today, I'm at home with a sick little boy. While cuddling on the couch, he likes to watch cartoons, and I love flipping through magazines. I found Lonny Magazine through one of my favorite, beautiful blogs {this is glamorous}. I "flipped" through the pages on my iPod (though the images were a little small!) and had to share here. This online magazine is FULL of beautiful interiors. I could live in every one! I love getting ideas to use in my own home. Even if it's just a color palette, an arrangement of beautiful objects... or just inspiration to de-clutter and organize! Here are just a FEW of the images that inspired me:
If you know me and have been in my house... you know I love WHITE! All shades of it. Now, a white sofa would NOT be practical in our house, but I love lots of white accessories. How about those window treatments? And the use of warm, wood accents? So cozy.

 
So, I'm sitting at MY desk.... looking at THIS desk and shakin' my head. As soon as I'm done writing this, guess what I'll be doing?!

Yay for orange! It's such a perfect pop of color in an otherwise neutral room. Orange makes for great fashion accessories also. One of my most favorite possessions is an ORANGE patent leather Coach clutch that my husband bought for me at the Venetian in Macau, China. I carry it with any outfit and not only does it add a great pop, but it's also a sweet reminder of that amazing trip.

I hope you're having a beautiful day!

Image credits: All from Lonny Magazine (CHECK IT OUT! It's delicious! Enjoy.)

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have some great fashion sense (and it looks like it too!). I could tell that when we met actually, and I'm super jealous. Nick and I just bought a house in UA (I think I told you this) and right now it's pretty much a blank canvass. Our goal is to get the living room and workout room finished this year. I have already painted most rooms, so that's at least nice to have finished. I should check out this catalog!

    I'm happy to hear you like the Barlean's pina colada in your smoothie. I tried it once alone and LOVED it, so I'm sure it adds some great taste to any smoothie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... is your desk all organized now? Post a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA! It was, for like a moment! It's back to the mess. Oh well. (o:

    ReplyDelete