Wednesday, May 4, 2011

a beautiful distraction

I know I haven't been on here in a while. It's not that I'm not seeing the beauty in the world, it's just that I've been blinded by the MOST BEAUTIFUL MISSION ever! Our family has decided to adopt!

So, for now, I'll be focusing my blogging efforts over at Nihao, Baby Shmoopie! Please come by and say HI! I'd like to return to this blog later, when that mission is all wrapped up (in my arms!).

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!

ps/ Ok ok ok... Let me leave you with ONE more beautiful thing to gaze upon.
The lovely work of fashion illustrator Paper Fashion. I've dropped some not-so-subtle hints for a lovely Mother's Day present. Fingers crossed!

See you over at Nihao!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, fabulous post, thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete